The most popular alternative is Electrum, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to Nomics so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Nomics alternatives are Coinbase (Paid), Coinfy (Free, Open Source), Cryptonator (Free) and Sifr (Paid).
- Electrum is an easy to use Bitcoin client.
- Coinbase is the easiest place to buy, sell, and manage your cryptocurrency portfolio.
- Coinfy is a free & open source online wallet for Bitcoin, Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. Own your private keys and hold your cryptocurrencies securely in your browser.
- Convenient & secure cryptocurrency wallet.
Direct cryptocurrency transactions, instant exchange between different currencies. Accessible 24/7 worldwide on your laptop, desktop or mobile devices alike.
- Sifr is cryptocurrency app and trading platform offering worldwide customer the ability to buy, sell and trade bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
- The most granular data for cryptocurrency markets — tick-level L2 & L3 order book updates, tick-by-tick trades, quotes, open interest, funding rates, liquidations, options chains and more.
- Buy & Sell cryptocurrency. We are a platform that has been making cryptocurrency accessible for anyone, since 2013.