Are you losing those special moments to dark grainy photos because the iPhone doesn't work well in low light? Try NightCap. It captures up to 15x more light - the improvement is amazing!
NightCap is a camera replacement built for high performance around the clock. It's the first app to do real slow shutter photography, not the fake software effect other apps use! That means in low light it performs better than any other app thanks to its unique extended exposure range, producing brighter, more detailed images with less grain. More Info »
It provides the best tools available to help you get a perfect shot, night or day. It's built for ease of use and takes fully automatic photos. If you prefer you can effortlessly set exposure (including manual shutter speed for the first time on iOS), focus and white balance to different parts of the scene. Just point the camera where you want to set something and lock with a single tap - it's easy and intuitive.
• Automatic or Manual: NightCap works fully automatically when you want speed or simplicity. Automatic but with night mode when you need it. If you want control, class-leading focus, exposure and white balance control is available including true manual exposure in low light.
• Extended Exposure Range: In low light it uses much longer exposure times (up to 15x!) than other apps giving brighter, clearer photos. This is real long exposure not a fake software effect.
• Powerful and Intuitive Camera Control: All the flexibility of separate focus, exposure and white balance targeting and locking, none of the hassle. Just point where you want to focus and tap the focus button to lock. Point elsewhere, lock exposure. Full control, fast and easy operation.
• Flexible burst mode: 2-9 photos, or unlimited (tap shutter to end), with 2-60s interval.
• On-screen exposure and ISO display
• Self-Timer: Whether you're taking a group photo and want to be in the shot or you're taking a long exposure shot and want to avoid camera shake