A free and open source camera app for Android written in Flutter and Dart.
- Free • Open Source
- Camera App
What is Libre Camera?
Libre Camera is a free and open source camera app to take pictures and record videos written in Flutter and Dart.
If you are in need of an open source camera app with several features, this app should be for you. From flashlight, focus and exposure controls to changing themes, languages and the compression amount – this app should have you covered. And if not, you can simply open an issue on GitHub and request your feature. Below you can see a list of the features, with more coming in the future!
- Take pictures and record videos with your rear and front camera
- Privacy: No EXIF Metadata saved by default when taking pictures (enable optionally in settings) – and obviously no ads and tracking!
- Themes: Material Design with a Dark, Light or system theme
- Languages currently supported: 1. English, 2. German, 3. Spanish – Contribute translating your language!
- Zoom: Zoom with 2 fingers or with an optional slider
- Flashlight modes: On at capture, Off, Auto, Always on
- Focus: Auto focus, locked focus and manual focus by touching the screen
- Exposure: Auto exposure, locked exposure and manual exposure with an optional slider
- Image compression: Set the compression amount in the settings
- Resolutions: Switch between different camera resolutions
- Save location: Choose your preferred save location
- Small size of about 21MB
- Customizable: Open the settings to customize the app to your liking!
Libre Camera Screenshots
Libre Camera Features
Libre Camera information
- 148 Stars
- 19 Forks
- 23 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
CategoriesVideo & Movies • Photos & Graphics
Recent user activities on Libre Camera
- jmawebqqhtsjwqlttb liked Libre Camerajm
- justarandom added Libre Camera as alternative(s) to Encamera
- POX liked Libre Camera
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review