- - TinyMCE is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to NicEdit.
- - TinyMCE is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to NicEdit.
ContentTools Editor Features
N1ED is an add-on for CKEditor and TinyMCE that completely redefines your vision of WYSIWYG editors. Absolutely FREE. Auto update from CDN.
- - N1ED is the most popular SaaS alternative to NicEdit.
Quill is a free, open source WYSIWYG editor built for the modern web. With its modular architecture and expressive API, it is completely customizable to fulfill any need.
Aloha Editor is an HTML5 WYSIWYG Editor that gives you a total new experience when editing. It's faster than existing WYSIWYG technologies and offers unprecedented WYSIWYG functionalities.
Aloha Editor Features
Glee publishes Markdown files into Ghost blog posts. With glee, you can create and update Ghost blogs. Since glee operates on plain markdown files, your blog posts are now git-friendly, allowing for easy collaboration.
- - Glee is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to NicEdit.
Editor.js is a block-styled editor for rich media stories. It outputs clean data in JSON instead of heavy HTML-markup. And more important thing is that Editor.js is designed to be API extendable and pluggable.
A beautiful WYSIWYG HTML text editor.
- - Froala Editor is the most popular commercial alternative to NicEdit.
CLEditor is an open source jQuery plugin which provides a lightweight, full featured, cross browser, extensible, WYSIWYG HTML editor that can be easily added into any web site.