Open Source New Relic AlternativesTop Error Loggers and other similar apps like New Relic
Netdata collects metrics per second and presents them in beautiful low-latency dashboards. It is designed to run on all of your physical and virtual servers, cloud deployments, Kubernetes clusters, and edge/IoT devices, to monitor your systems, containers, and applications.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Netdata is the most popular Web-based, Mac, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to New Relic.
- - Netdata is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to New Relic.
- Website MonitoringNetdata can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- No Coding RequiredNetdata can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Netdata simultaneously.
- LightweightNetdata consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Netdata without registration.
- Dark ModeNetdata supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineNetdata can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No TrackingNetdata will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focusedNetdata is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Comments about Netdata as a Alternative to New RelicMost users think Netdata is a great New Relic alternative.Guest
No feature parity, the power of newrelic is in its agents that profile the internals of PHP/Ruby/Python etc.3
HyperDX helps engineers figure out why production is broken faster by centralizing and correlating logs, metrics, traces, exceptions and session replays in one place. An open source and developer-friendly alternative to Datadog and New Relic.
Prometheus is an open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkit originally built at SoundCloud. Since its inception in 2012, many companies and organizations have adopted Prometheus, and the project has a very active developer and user community.Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about Prometheus as a Alternative to New RelicMost users think Prometheus is a great New Relic alternative.
GlitchTip's open source platform makes monitoring software easy. Track errors, monitor performance, check site uptime all in one place. Compatible with Sentry client SDK but easier to run and entirely open source.Suggest and vote on features
- Website MonitoringGlitchTip can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- LightweightGlitchTip consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeGlitchTip supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeGlitchTip doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Unify your cloud-native monitoring with zero-code eBPF, advanced profiling, and 10x storage efficiency.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredDeepFlow can be used without an coding or programming skills.
Open source observability platform. SigNoz helps developers find issues in their deployed applications & solve them quickly.
Grafana Loki is a horizontally-scalable, highly-available, multi-tenant log aggregation system inspired by Prometheus. It is designed to be very cost effective and easy to operate. It does not index the contents of the logs, but rather a set of labels for each log stream.Suggest and vote on features
Grafana Loki Features
Monika is a command-line application to monitor every part of your web app using a simple YAML configuration file. Get alert notifications through SMTP, Discord, Slack, WhatsApp, and many more when your site is down but also when it's slow!.Suggest and vote on features
Providing real time diagnostics & insights to the fingertips of hundreds of thousands of developers daily.Suggest and vote on features
The last release was in 2014, and the GitHub repository has been archived.
SPX, which stands for Simple Profiling eXtension, is just another profiling extension for PHP. It differentiates itself from other similar extensions as being: totally free and confined to your infrastructure (i.e. no data leaks to a SaaS).
Logit.io is used for a wide variety of use cases including log management, business intelligence, SIEM, APM, container monitoring, infrastructure monitoring, monitoring website uptime, measuring sales performance & vulnerability scanning.Suggest and vote on features
Logit.io Application Monitoring Features
Jaeger, inspired by Dapper and OpenZipkin, is a distributed tracing platform created by Uber Technologies and donated to Cloud Native Computing Foundation. It can be used for monitoring microservices-based distributed systems:Suggest and vote on features