NetFlow Analyzer utilizes Cisco® NetFlow, IPFIX, NSEL and compatible netflow-like protocols to help net admins with bandwidth monitoring, network traffic investigation, analyses and reporting. By visualizing the traffic by network devices, interfaces and IP subnets, net admins can better understand bandwidth consumption, traffic trends, applications, host traffic and traffic anomalies.
• Monitoring network bandwidth on routers and interfaces;
• Monitoring custom traffic on IP subnets and IP subnets groups;
• Monitoring end user traffic (username based);
• Highlighting traffic structure with top talkers: hosts, services, protocols,
conversations, QoS, AS;
• Exploring historical data: charts and flow records;
• Collecting and analyzing Cisco® NetFlow v5 and v9 and standardized IPFIX
(exported by devices from Cisco, Juniper, HP and other vendors).
... More Info »
This enables companies to optimize their networks and applications, plan network expansion, save time needed for troubleshooting and diagnostics and improve security – in turn considerably lowering company operational costs and increasing network team productivity.