Netacea understands bot behaviour better than anyone else, thanks to our smarter approach to bot management using Intent Analytics™ powered by machine learning.
- Paid • Proprietary
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is Netacea?
Netacea understands bot behaviour better than anyone else, thanks to our smarter approach to bot management using Intent Analytics™ powered by machine learning. Sophisticated threats can only be stopped with a sophisticated approach.
Bot Management Manage and mitigate bot activity by harnessing the power of machine learning to analyse bot behaviour, identify potential attacks and prevent malicious attacks.
Account Takeover Prevention Our advanced algorithm has been trained using millions of data points to identify credential stuffing and account takeover attacks, with fast, accurate prevention of automated threats.
We Prevent Sophisticated Automated Threats
• Account Takeover: Stop account takeover by identifying account-based attacks. • Credential Stuffing: Prevent data breaches and protect your website from credential stuffing attacks. • Fake Account Creation: Prevent fake account fraud by identifying bot accounts, fake account creation and mass account registration. • Web Scraping: Identify and block web scrapers and scraping attacks made to compromise your website. • Ad/Click Fraud: Identify ad fraud to reduce wasted spend and prevent ad bots from illegitimately displaying or accessing ads. • Skewed Marketing Analytics: Prevent bots from stealing your marketing budget and skewing your analytics.
Netacea understands bot behaviour better than anyone else, thanks to our pioneering approach to detection and mitigation. We focus on what the bots are doing (not how they’re doing it), so malicious bots are hunted out and genuine users are always prioritised. Welcome to a new era of bot mitigation.
- Machine Learning
Recent user activities on Netacea
- prasadg added Netacea as alternative(s) to Prophaze Cloud WAF
- Danilo_Venom added Netacea as alternative(s) to Imperva Bot Management
- Danilo_Venom added Netacea as alternative(s) to Instart
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review