The most popular alternative is Raindrop.io, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to Myvidster so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Myvidster alternatives are Diigo (Freemium), lumio (Freemium), Stash.ai (Paid) and Bookmark Sidebar (Free, Open Source).
- Save Anything from Around the Web, organize with ease, ind your content with search, and collaborate.
- Better reading and research with annotations, highlighter, sticky notes, archiving, bookmarking and more.
- SPOTLIGHT CONTENT THAT MATTERSHighlight text or data, save images, videos or entire pages from the web. Your highlights are recorded together with all source information.
- Stash is a smart, cross-device bookmark app backed by artificial intelligence. Save articles, videos and anything else. They're automatically categorized for you.
- Adds a toggleable sidebar with all your bookmarks at the edge of your browser window.
- PopBoardz dynamically transforms how you:
Put all your file types on one screen (Board). Import PDFs, JPEGs, Notes, Websites and Videos (into Tiles).
- "Highlights by Learning Paths" chrome extension helps you organise your content across the internet.
- Share websites & videos with your class using student-friendly visual bookmarks.
- A privacy-focused bookmark manager to save webpages, texts, images, videos, pdfs & more.Save & Organize webpages, texts, images, videos, pdfs & more.
- LinkAce is a self hosted archive to store and organize links of your favorite websites. Search through them with the help of tags and lists.