What is MyOSC?
YOU NEED THE TOUCHOSC BRIDGE TO USE THIS WITH YOUR PC/MAC. (Sorry for the lack of updates as of recent. I've got exams this week. Expect to see more updates starting around the 14th.) MyOSC is an updated alternative to TouchOSC for Android. It provides compatibility with TouchOSC custom layout files and uses the TouchOSC Bridge to communicate with computers. It has almost all of the components found in TouchOSC as well. You can use it as a MIDI controller or as a custom remote control for other projects. This is a free public beta while MyOSC is in development. The final free version of MyOSC will not support custom layouts. Custom layouts go in /sdcard/MyOSC Things not yet finished:
- OSC (lol)
- Z and C MIDI events (on-touch and color-change MIDI events)
- Battery and Clock objects
- Multifaders, Multibuttons, Multi-XYpads
- Install layouts directly from editor
- Looks terrible on LDPI and some MDPI devices Please report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org