The most popular alternative is Appcelerator Titanium, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to MyEclipse so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MyEclipse alternatives are Sencha Touch (Paid), Convertigo (Freemium, Open Source), MobileSmith (Paid) and MobAppCreator (Paid).
- Appcelerator Titanium, offered for free by Appcelerator, lets web developers use web technologies, open source and cloud computing to build native apps for iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- Sencha Touch allows you to develop mobile web apps that look and feel native on iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry touch devices.
- Convertigo is a Low code Open source Enterprise Mobility Platform enabling Enterprises to reduce their mobile apps development costs and delivery time by 10 to 50 times.
- Mobile App Development Platform for non-developers: create native apps; send to devices or submit to app stores; manage apps from a secure CMS.
- MobAppCreator is a self-service mobile application platform. In just minutes, you can create a fully functional iOS app without technical knowledge.
- AppFlight is the simple, quick, and affordable way to create and manage mobile applications.
- MonoTouch allows developers to create C# and .NET based applications that run on the iPhone. It is based on the Mono framework and developed in conjunction with Novell.
- Worklight helps you build, test, and deploy native, HTML5, and hybrid mobile apps for Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.
- AppArchitect is a platform for creating beautiful Mobile Apps.
We make building Apps as simple as using PowerPoint. Anyone can easily build, test and distribute their apps
- Mobile Roadie is a powerful mobile app platform that enables you to design, build, and launch low-code apps quickly, easily, and economically.