My MP4Box GUI is a Graphical User Interface for the well-known command line tool mp4box. My MP4Box GUI, like mp4box, is freeware. MP4Box is an MP4 muxer. It can import MPEG-4 video (H.264 or ASP, encoded for example with x264, DivX, Xvid, 3ivx or FFmpeg) and audio streams into the MP4 container. The end result is ISO compliant MP4 streams. It can also produce MPEG-4 Timed Text streams by importing subtitles formats such as srt. It can also split MP4 files into sections, which can be useful when transferring files to portable media players. ... More Info »
* Create mp4 files containing:
- video streams with m4v, cmp, h264, 264, h263, 263 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, mp4, mov, ogg, qcp and 3gp format.
- audio streams with aac, ac3, amr, awb, evc, mp3 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob (mp2 only), mp4 and 3gp format.
- subtitle streams with srt, idx/sub and ttxt format.
* Add up to 20 tracks to an mp4 file.
* Delay every audio and/or video track separately.
* Change the framerate of added video.
* Save a list of jobs to be completed at a later date.
* Join supported files(mp4, 3gp) end-to-end aka concatenate joining.
* Demux supported files(mp4, avi, mov, ts, idx/sub, srt) to their raw formats.
* Hint tracks to ready for streaming.
* Split files by size or duration. eg. 700mb CDs or 60min