What is Autodesk Motion FX?
Autodesk® Motion FX lets you create stunning real-time video effects using your computer’s camera. Simply select your favorite preset effect, and create an incredible visual experience by moving in front of your computer’s camera. A preset cycling mode lets you automatically cycle through effects without lifting a finger. You can also use the Face Tracking technology of OS X Lion to emit effects from any faces visible to your camera.
- Over 80 presets from Smoke, to Fire, to Rainbow Plasma, react in real-time to your movements
- Powered by Academy Award®* winning real-time fluid dynamics technology from Autodesk® Maya® software
- Effects can be displayed alone or composited on top of live video from your computer’s camera
- Cycle mode lets you dance and play while Motion FX seamlessly transitions from effect to effect, creating an endless swirling masterpiece
- 5 Modes:
- Motion Detect – Effects are created based on motion detected by your computer’s camera
- Face Detect – Emit effects from all visible faces
- Color Detect – Choose the color to emit effects from the video feed
- Effect Paint – Paint effects using your mouse or trackpad
- Video Warp – Warp live video using your mouse or trackpad
- Save snapshots to your Pictures folder by tapping the spacebar
- Support for Mac OS X Lion Full-Screen mode
- Hook up multiple cameras and switch between them
- Support for multiple displays lets VJs and performance artists use one display for control and another for projection to an audience
- Animated thumbnails allow you to preview each effect
Autodesk Motion FX Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Autodesk Motion FX Features
Autodesk Motion FX information
- Developed byAutodesk
- LicensingProprietary and Free product.
- Alternatives90 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Autodesk Motion FX, and it has gotten 8 likes