What is Montecarlito?
MonteCarlito is a free Excel-add-in to do Monte-Carlo-simulations. Apart from these it can also do statistical analysis like mean, median, standard error, variance, skewness, kurtosis. It can create histograms. The code is open source.
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Statistical analysis: mean, median, standard error, variance, skewness, kurtosis
- Direct output of results to Excel sheet
- High-speed simulation mode with minimized windows
- Easy to expand
- open-source code
- Support for Windows and OS X versions of Excel
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on Montecarlito
- added Montecarlito as alternative(s) to The R Commander
- added Montecarlito as alternative(s) to Gaio Analytics Platform
- added Bigbox Big Lake, Data Lake Platforms as an alternative to Montecarlito