What is Monsta FTP?
Monsta FTP is a lightweight web-based file manager you can install on your server to manage your files through any browser.
- Connect to any remote FTP/SFTP/SCP server from your browser (via client server)
- Drop files from your desktop onto browser to upload in real-time
- Drop folders (in Chrome browser) from your desktop onto browser to upload files
- Download files from remote servers to your desktop
- Zip up multiple files and download to your desktop
- Fetch files from URLs and download directly to remote server
- Edit files on-screen and save to remote server
- Create folders and files
- Cut, copy, paste and rename folders and files
- CHMOD folder and files permissions
- Multi-language support
Monsta FTP Screenshots
Monsta FTP information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Monsta FTP
- added Monsta FTP as alternative(s) to Aurora Files
- reviewed Monsta FTP
Installing Monsta was a breeze. I like its user interface, it is very nice and makes working with Monsta easy.
Text files cannot be edited in the free version, but the paid plans are too expensive for private purposes, I think.
The question is: Why should one use a browser based FTP solution instead of desktop software like FileZilla or whatever? Well, there aren’t so many good FTP clients for Android, so Monsta could be a good alternative.
- added Monsta FTP as alternative(s) to FileAgo