Build apps for any screen. Flutter transforms the app development process. Build, test, and deploy beautiful mobile, web, desktop, and embedded apps from a single codebase.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Flutter is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to MonoTouch.
- - Flutter is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to MonoTouch.
Apache Cordova Features
Cross platform development tools for native iOS, Android, desktop and server applications. B4X is a Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool for real world apps. The programming language is a modern version of Visual Basic.Suggest and vote on features
- AutocompletionB4X can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Syntax HighlightingB4X supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Code FormattingB4X supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
- Works OfflineB4X can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Dark ModeB4X supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeB4X doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Appcelerator Titanium, offered for free by Appcelerator, lets web developers use web technologies, open source and cloud computing to build native apps for iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Appcelerator Titanium is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to MonoTouch.
Appcelerator Titanium FeaturesDiscontinued
On February 2021, Axway announced that Appcelerator Titanium has been discontinued, with support ending on March 1, 2022. All private source code will be made open source by this date. https://www.axway.com/en/appcelerator-end-of-life
This app was discontinued on April 13, 2018.
Capacitor is a cross-platform app runtime that makes it easy to build web apps that run natively on iOS, Android, and the web. We call these apps "Native Progressive Web Apps" and they represent the next evolution beyond Hybrid apps.Suggest and vote on features
Capacitor by Ionic Features
Use your web skills to write NATIVE apps once and build for ALL smartphones and desktops with Rhodes, the industry’s first smartphone app framework.
Cross-platform framework for building truly native mobile apps with Java or Kotlin. Write Once Run Anywhere support for iOS, Android, Desktop & Web.
Sencha Touch allows you to develop mobile web apps that look and feel native on iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry touch devices.
Sencha Touch has no features, suggest some!
- - Sencha Touch is the most popular commercial alternative to MonoTouch.
Kurogo is open-source Mobile Optimized Middleware™ from Modo Labs that connects content from a wide range of back-end sources, refactors and recombines it, and makes it available on any mobile device.Kurogo Mobile Platform has no features, suggest some!
The last update on the GitHub repo was on August 27, 2013. The company behind MoSync went bankrupt in 2014 and the domain name is now used by another website. The website has been archived by Internet Archive (https://web.archive.org/web/20151104081758/http://www.mosync.com/). The source code is available on GitHub (https://github.com/MoSync/MoSync) and the software is available on GitHub (https://github.com/MoSync/MoSync/releases) and on the archived website (https://web.archive.org/web/20150923065307/http://www.mosync.com/download).
Convertigo is a Low code Open source Enterprise Mobility Platform enabling Enterprises to reduce their mobile apps development costs and delivery time by 10 to 50 times.Suggest and vote on features