Monk Mode Alternatives
The most popular alternative is myNoise, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to Monk Mode so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Monk Mode alternatives are Noisli (Freemium), Noize.ml (Free, Open Source), A Soft Murmur (Freemium) and Noizio (Paid).
- myNoise creates beautiful noises to mask the noises you don't want to hear: your chatty colleagues, tinnitus, or even your inner voice when you can't shut it down!
- Improve focus and boost your productivity. Mix different sounds and create your perfect environment.
- Open-source web app that plays simple background/white noise to relax or focus.
- Ambient sounds to wash away distraction.
- Noizio is an app that will drown out the noise of the street and allow you to concentrate on the work at hand, increasing your productivity. .
- A Minimal & integrated ambient noise player, allowing you to focus on your productivity!.
- Coffitivity recreates the ambient sounds of a cafe to boost your creativity and help you work better. Our coffee shop sounds are supported by science and backed by a community of creative people using the app every day.
- Premium masking sounds.
- The program shows its icon in system tray and plays real delectable sounds of a forest. A click on the icon turns on or off the sounding. Right click opens the Aura Control Board.
- SimplyNoise is a $0.99 sound machine featuring the highest fidelity white, pink, and brown noise samples that have helped thousands of people from all age groups and professions...