The most popular alternative is UptimeRobot, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to Monitority so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Monitority alternatives are Pingdom (Paid), Cabot (Free, Open Source), HetrixTools (Freemium) and isUp (Free).
- Dashboard with 50 Monitors, Checked Every 5 Minutes, Totally Free.
Monitor HTTP(S), Ping, Port and check Keywords.
Get alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, web-hooks or push.
View uptime, downtime and response times.
- Pingdom web site monitoring and other infrastructure for you and instantly let you know when anything goes wrong.
- Self-hosted, easily-deployable monitoring and alerts service - like a lightweight PagerDuty.
- === Free Uptime Monitoring ===Minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it!
- Website/Server monitoring with fast notification via Web, SLACK or E-Mail on issues. What you get: 25 monitors, checked every 5 minutes. Now includes SSL-Certificate validation and port checks. Totally free!.
- Pingbreak is an original and free monitoring service. Get notified through Twitter if your website is down.
Pingbreak checks all of your websites each minute and alert you instantly by Direct Message (DM).
- Website uptime monitoring. Be notified by email when your site is down. Free and open source, monitor as many URLs as you want. You can hack it and host it yourself or use the official instance.
- Netthrob runs automated verification checks on your website every three minutes from five different geographies and immediately informs you through Phone, SMS & Email when your site goes down.
- RapidSpike is a Digital Experience Monitoring Platform that interacts with your online platforms exactly as your customers do. It collects data across your digital ecosystem to help you improve a fast, reliable digital customer experience. .
- Don't lose your customers because your service is down! Monitor your websites and cloud services from multiple geographic locations and receive instant alert when there is downtime or issue. Be proactive and keep your customers happy!.