The most popular alternative is MOEA Framework, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to modeFRONTIER so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting modeFRONTIER alternatives are OPAC (Free, Open Source), Open BEAGLE (Free, Open Source), PardisEO (Free, Open Source) and ParEGO (Free, Open Source).
- MOEA Framework, a Java library for multiobjective evolutionary algorithms
- OPAC, Parallel Cooperative Optimization
- Open BEAGLE is a C++ Evolutionary Computation (EC) framework.
- (PARallel and DIStributed Evolving Objects) is a C++ white-box object-oriented framework dedicated to the flexible design of metaheuristics.
- an algorithm for multiobjective optimization of expensive functions
- PaGMO offers a generalization of the island model paradigm able parallelize global and local optimization algorithms using multiple threads/processes.