MobaLiveCD is a freeware that will run your Linux LiveCD on Windows thanks to the excellent emulator called "Qemu".
What is MobaLiveCD?
MobaLiveCD is a freeware that will run your Linux LiveCD on Windows thanks to the excellent emulator called "Qemu". MobaLiveCD allows you to test your LiveCD with a single click : after downloading the ISO image file of your favorite LiveCD, you just have to start it in MobaLiveCD and here you are, without the need to burn a CD-Rom or to reboot your computer.
MobaLiveCD key features:
- No need to burn the CD-Rom anymore
- You can use the right-click menu for an easy and fast start
- Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick
- A clear and easy to use interface
- Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable of 1.6MB only
Comments and Reviews
- ISO Mounting
CategoriesOS & Utilities • Network & Admin
Recent user activities on MobaLiveCD
- POX added MobaLiveCD as alternative(s) to VirtualBuddy
- spikeraz61 Upvoted a comment on VirtualBox as an alternative to MobaLiveCDMobaLiveCD tells you if Your USB is bootable. Virtualbox Does not.
- AntumDeluge edited MobaLiveCD
Users can either associate this tool to right click menu of the ISO image file by clicking the button ‘Right-Click menu’ or directly from a saved location.