MLJAR is described as 'platform for rapid prototyping, development and deploying pattern recognition algorithms'. There are five alternatives to MLJAR for the Web, Self-Hosted solutions, Amazon Web Services and SaaS. The best alternative is Google Prediction API, which is free. Other great apps like MLJAR are AWS Machine Learning (Paid), BigML (Freemium), Apache PredictionIO (Free, Open Source) and Gradient (Paid).
- 5 alternatives
- Google's cloud-based machine learning tools can help analyze your data.
Cloud Prediction API is deprecated
Cloud Prediction API was shut down on April 30, 2018.
Q: What product can I use instead of Cloud Prediction API?
A: Cloud Machine Learning EngineNo screenshots yet
- Amazon Machine Learning allows developers to use machine learning. It provides visualization tools and wizards that guide you in the process of creating machine learning (ML) models. It makes it easy to obtain predictions using simple APIs.No screenshots yet
- Amazon Web Services
- Innovative Cloud Machine Learning platform with FREE, SaaS and on-premises versions.
- Apache PredictionIO® is an open source Machine Learning Server built on top of a state-of-the-art open source stack for developers and data scientists to create predictive engines for any machine learning task.No screenshots yet
- Free • Open Source
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Gradient° is a suite of tools for exploring data and training neural networks. Gradient° includes 1-click Jupyter notebooks, a powerful job runner, and a python module to run any code on a fully managed GPU cluster in the cloud.