Mini Task Manager Alternatives
Mini Task Manager is described as 'Application that monitors and kills task to free memory used. Allows to save battery and speed up your phone. It is simple and easy to use, with a clean user interface' and is an app in the Office & Productivity category. There are six alternatives to Mini Task Manager for Android and Windows. The best alternative is Advanced Task Killer, which is free. Other great apps like Mini Task Manager are tuPoz (Free), Advanced Task Manager (Freemium), TasKiller (Freemium) and jkAppSwitch (jkAppSwitchEX) (Freemium).
- 6 alternatives
- This tool is also known as ATK. It is a tool to kill applications running.
-Tap to select or unselect
-Long press to menu
- With a single click, users can not only kill a running process, but also optionally delete the corresponding executable.
- End applications, speed up phone, and save battery.
- TasKiller let you close (kill) your running applications in one click. You can also switch between apps.
Free memory and keep your Android fast.
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 4.0, released on November 2014, is still downloadable from Google Play Store.
- This application enables you to:
1.list up currently running applications
2.switch to another application
3.No screenshots yet
- Easy to use and extremely fast application manager.
Allows you to manage Applications and Widgets on your phone. Backup and restore apps. Very fast and flexible interface.