MidpSSH is described as 'SSH and Telnet client for MIDP 1.0 / 2.0 (J2ME) devices such as Java(tm)-capable cellphones and other mobile devices' and is an app in the Network & Admin category. There are nine alternatives to MidpSSH for a variety of platforms, including iPhone, iPad, Android, SaaS and Java Mobile. The best alternative is ConnectBot, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like MidpSSH are Prompt (Paid), Better Terminal Emulator Pro (Paid), xCute (Paid) and newTerm (Paid).
- 9 alternatives
- ConnectBot is a Secure Shell client for the Android platform.
- Free • Open Source
- Introducing Prompt: the best SSH client for your iPad or iPhone.
- Harness the native Linux command-line potential of Android with this Terminal.
- Sending commands to a server can be as simple as sending a text message to a friend.
Remote SSH asynchronous execution.
Results displayed back.
Persistent host details.
- newTerm is the latest of a series of terminal products for the engineer needing a full function terminal.
- Rapid SSH is the powerful and complete IP terminal emulator for iPad and iPhone - supports SSHv1, v2, SSH Agent, Telnet, Raw, fully scriptable, Dropbox.
- Secure your server's SSH access, by restricting who can login, and when. Our in-built scheduling system allows you to restrict when each of your team members can log into your servers, making it great for remote teams and contractors!.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- PaderSyncSSH is a powerful SSH client for mobile devices.
This software reached its .end-of-life. and cannot be purchased any more.
- Java Mobile