Microsoft People Alternatives
Google Contacts is Google's contact management tool that is available in its free email service Gmail, as a standalone service, and as a part of Google's business-oriented suite of web apps Google Apps.
- - Google Contacts is the most popular Web-based, Android & Android Tablet alternative to Microsoft People.
- - Google Contacts is the most popular free alternative to Microsoft People.
The Nextcloud contacts app is a user interface for Nextcloud's CardDAV server. Easily sync contacts from various devices with your Nextcloud and edit them online.
- - Nextcloud Contacts is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Microsoft People.
- - Nextcloud Contacts is the most popular Open Source alternative to Microsoft People.
A simple light app for creating and managing your contacts from any source. The contacts can be stored on your device only, but also synchronized via Google, or other accounts.
Manage contacts. Keep your contacts private and secured with OpenContacts independent and local database.
fruux is a free service that takes care of your contacts, calendars and more so you don't have to. Never manually copy contacts and calenders between your devices again!
- - fruux is the most popular Windows, Mac, iPhone, Linux, iPad & SaaS alternative to Microsoft People.
Personal Information Manager (Mail, Contact, Calendar and more).
The top contact management platform for professionals, teams and small businesses. Sync, deduplicate, enrich, & more. Effortlessly manage your address book contacts with Contacts+.
With Memotoo, sync all you want !
Sync and share your personal datas (bookmarks, address book, calendar, files, ...) with Memotoo.com to find them from any computer connected to Internet.
- Dont lose your data: if you lose or change your mobile phone, ...
- Access your data onl.
Smarter Relationship Management.
- - Cloze is the most popular commercial alternative to Microsoft People.
Encrypted contact management tool.
Contact PEA Features
Better manage your relationships to create business opportunities: After your call, keep notes on your discussion and never miss a thing.