Microsoft Sharepoint Designer Alternatives for Mac
Tool for building websites and applications. Adobe Dreamweaver software is intended for web designers, web developers, and visual designers.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Adobe Dreamweaver is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Microsoft Sharepoint Designer.
- - Adobe Dreamweaver is the most popular commercial alternative to Microsoft Sharepoint Designer.
Adobe Dreamweaver Features
- WYSIWYG SupportAdobe Dreamweaver integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- Support for BootstrapAdobe Dreamweaver supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorAdobe Dreamweaver allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- Support for Multiple MonitorsAdobe Dreamweaver supports the use of multiple displays.
- Git SupportAdobe Dreamweaver supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdesigners, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages, and it focuses on editing dynamic and interactive websites.
- - Bluefish Editor is the most popular Linux alternative to Microsoft Sharepoint Designer.
- - Bluefish Editor is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Microsoft Sharepoint Designer.
Pinegrow is a Mac, Windows and Linux web editor that lets you build responsive websites faster with live multi-page editing, CSS & SASS styling, CSS Grid editor and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation and WordPress.Suggest and vote on features
Pinegrow Web Editor Features
- Support for BootstrapPinegrow Web Editor supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- WYSIWYG SupportPinegrow Web Editor integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- No Coding RequiredPinegrow Web Editor can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorPinegrow Web Editor allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
BlueGriffon is a WYSIWYG content editor for the World Wide Web. Powered by Gecko, the rendering engine of Firefox, it can edit Web pages in conformance to Web Standards.Suggest and vote on features
Last version 3.1 was released on October 14th, 2019 according to their official website.
KompoZer is a complete web authoring system that combines web file management and easy-to-use WYSIWYG web page editing.Suggest and vote on features
The project seems to be discontinued. Latest stable version, 0.7.10, was released on 2007 and last development version, 0.8b3, on 2010, but the program is still downloadable from the official website.
The beautiful, fast, flexible, native Mac code editor from Panic.Suggest and vote on features
- Syntax HighlightingNova supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- LightweightNova consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsNova can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Dark ModeNova supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
CSSEdit is a visual cascading style sheet editor built-in Espresso , with CSS3 support for multi-browser gradients, shadows and more.Suggest and vote on features
Nvu (pronounced N-view, for a "new view") is a complete Web Authoring System that combines web file management and easy-to-use WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) web page editing. Nvu is designed to be extremely easy to use, making it ideal for non-technical...Suggest and vote on features
Peppermint is a tweakable Swiss Army knife for Coding on your Mac.
Suggest and vote on features
- 60+ different syntaxes supported
- 10+ different themes
- Lots of different plugins/tools for everything you need
- Instantly Run/Preview your code in 26 languages, without ever leaving Peppermint
Website, Mac App, and Twitter last updated in 2015Facebook discontinued
Simple CSS allows you to easily create Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) from scratch, and/or modify existing ones, using a familiar point-and-click interface.Simple CSS has no features, suggest some!