MicroSIP Alternatives for iPhone
Wire is the most secure collaboration platform featuring messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file-sharing, and external collaboration –all protected by the most secure end-to-end-encryption.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Wire is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to MicroSIP.
- - Wire is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to MicroSIP.
- End-to-End EncryptionWire has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- VoiP CallsWire allows you to make voice calls over Internet using the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Screen SharingYou can use Wire to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Privacy focusedWire is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Multiple Account supportWire support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
Comments about Wire as a Alternative to MicroSIPSome users think Wire is a great MicroSIP alternative, some don't.
its not a SIP client, its PAID social network.0
Linphone is one of the most famous open source softphones in the world. It is fully SIP-based, for all calling, presence and IM features.Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about Linphone as a Alternative to MicroSIPSome users think Linphone is a great MicroSIP alternative, some don't.
Zoiper IAX & SIP multilanguage and multiplatform (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) softphone is a VoIP soft client, meant to work with any IP-based communications systems and infrastructure.Suggest and vote on features
Line2 is a VoIP phone service that lets you call & text from a separate phone number via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE. At a small premium, Text & call ANYONE in the US/Canada, forwarding & more. Pick any phone number.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Line2 is the most popular commercial alternative to MicroSIP.
Paltalk is an instant messaging service that enables users to communicate via internet chat, voice and video chat. It offers chat rooms and the ability for users to create their own public virtual chat room.Suggest and vote on features
Thoughtfully designed, Bria leverages over 10 years of softphone experience in improving productivity for our customers.Suggest and vote on features
Silent Phone – Secure Encrypted Video & Voice Mobile Phone Calls
You now have the ability to have secure encrypted phone calls between Silent Circle members, anywhere, anytime, with complete control.
Make a secure call as easy as an ordinary call and be sure of real safety.Suggest and vote on features
Silent Phone Features
With a superbly designed and intuitive user interface, the softphone offers easy set up with lots of preconfigured VoIP providers built in and smart call management features. Enjoy high quality enterprise communication features with zero effect on battery life.Suggest and vote on features
SessionTalk SIP Softphone Features
Acrobits Softphone, an app for entry into the world of SIP.Suggest and vote on features
Acrobits Softphone Features
Fully end-to-end encrypted business collaboration platform that is the only on the market supporting E2EE HD video conference up to 100 participants.Suggest and vote on features
- End-to-End EncryptionTauria has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
Tragofone - a white-label softphone backed by WebRTC and auto-provisioning is a perfect choice to maintain uninterrupted business communication anywhere, anytime.Suggest and vote on features
- End-to-End EncryptionTragofone has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Screen SharingYou can use Tragofone to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- VoiP CallsTragofone allows you to make voice calls over Internet using the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Privacy focusedTragofone is considered a privacy friendly alternative.