Librato is a cloud-based monitoring platform for devops, development and operations teams who want the flexibility to monitor the metrics and events important to their application deployment, while leaving storage, analysis and alerting to a service that can scale with their operation.
Librato lets you monitor all aspects of your operation, be it your cloud or data center infrastructure, your applications, and your business metrics. You can directly call our API's from your application, or use commercial, open source or custom-built tools for data collection and let Librato provide a unified, environment for: More Info »
- Redundant and scalable storage of all of your monitoring data.
- Real-time analysis and aggregation of monitoring data
- Visualization of monitoring data in beautiful graphs and dashboards.
- Detailed correlation analysis, root cause analysis, trend analysis and capacity planning.
- Alerts that tie into services such as PagerDuty, OpsGenie, Campfire, HipChat, email or even custom webhooks.
Metrics was developed from the ground up as a platform with an "API's first" approach, so you can easily enhance your SaaS or PaaS offering with monitoring capabilities by embedding Metrics functionality.
Librato collaborates with the open source community to provide a wide variety of collection agents and language bindings that make it easy to get started with Metrics. A complete list can be found in our knowledge base.
All Metrics users have access to the Librato knowledge base, a feedback forum, email support and live chat.
Links to official Librato sites
Official Website Facebook
No features added
Add a feature
OS & Utilities
monitoring cloud-computing data-analysis data-visualization server-monitoring dashboard system-utilities cloud-monitoring devops aws apm saas-monitoring aws-monitoring time-series-data chef-monitoring