Algolia helps product teams connect their users with information by providing the building blocks they need to create fast, relevant, personalized search.
- - Algolia is the most popular Web-based alternative to Metasearch.
- - Algolia is the most popular free alternative to Metasearch.
ElasticSearch is a distributed, RESTful, source-available search server based on Java
- - elasticsearch is the most popular Windows, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Metasearch.
Solr is an open source enterprise search server based on Lucene search library, with XML/HTTP and JSON APIs. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database integration, and rich document handling.
- - Apache Solr is the most popular Mac alternative to Metasearch.
- - Apache Solr is the most popular Open Source alternative to Metasearch.
Apache Solr Features
i-Search Pro changes the way of WordPress Search. It’s full WooCommerce compatible. Provide Live search results in milliseconds. Include almost everything in your search results.
- - wordpress i-search pro is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to Metasearch.
- - wordpress i-search pro is the most popular commercial alternative to Metasearch.
wordpress i-search pro Features
Enterprise search, simplified. Cloud-based enterprise search solution that search across all of your organization’s content sources — Aconex, Procore, Dropbox, Microsoft Sharepoint, Onedrive, and more.
- - Tribus is the most popular SaaS alternative to Metasearch.
Adds a customizable search box to your web pages and show fast, relevant results powered by Google Search. It is useful in the ways that is free, but has quite bad crawlers for YOUR website.
Google Custom Search Features
Qdrant (read: quadrant) is a vector similarity search engine and vector database. It provides a production-ready service with a convenient API to store, search, and manage points—vectors with an additional payload Qdrant is tailored to extended filtering support.
Milvus is an open-source vector database built to power embedding similarity search and AI applications. Milvus makes unstructured data search more accessible, and provides a consistent user experience regardless of the deployment environment.