Mercury Webparser AlternativesWeb Scraping Tools and other similar apps like Mercury Webparser
Scrapy is a free and open-source web-crawling framework written in Python. Originally designed for web scraping, it can also be used to extract data using APIs or as a general-purpose web crawler. It was developed and is maintained by Zyte formerly Scrapinghub, a web-scraping...
- - Scrapy is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Mercury Webparser.
- - Scrapy is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Mercury Webparser.
Portia is an open source visual scraping tool, allows you to scrape websites without any programming knowledge required! Simply annotate pages you're interested in, and Portia will create a spider to extract data from similar pages.
- - Portia is the most popular Web-based alternative to Mercury Webparser.
This is a REST API which provides the full text of an article based on a web url. Note: Uses 'Newspaper' under the hood. https://lateral.io/docs/article-extractor
- - Lateral.io Article Extractor API is the most popular commercial alternative to Mercury Webparser.
Lateral.io Article Extractor API Features
Kaddara is a platform designed for professionals who need fresh leads to run their business and whose business is affected by how competitors operate.
- - Kaddara is the most popular SaaS alternative to Mercury Webparser.