The most popular alternative is Forecastie, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MenuWeather+ so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MenuWeather+ alternatives are Windy (Free), AccuWeather (Freemium), Weather Underground (Freemium) and The Weather Channel (Freemium).
- A simple, opensource weather app for Android. It gathers data from OpenWeatherMap, via their public API.
- Windy is intuitive, fast, efficient and the most accurate weather forecast app trusted by professional pilots, surfers, boaters, fishermen, kiters, storm chasers and weather geeks.
- AccuWeather is an app that provides hourly, daily and 15-day weather forecasts, which you can integrate with your calendar.
- Weather Underground is committed to delivering the most reliable weather information possible.
- The Weather Channel gives you weather updates with full screen maps, forecasts, alerts for severe weather, and more. Just enter your location.
- Weather forecasts for Norway and the world from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK.
- YoWindow works like your window, very simple: it displays weather conditions over a nice and peaceful landscape. So you can watch the weather looking at the landscape.
- Dark Sky can tell you at a glance exactly when it will rain (or snow) up to an hour in advance, so you’re free to walk the dog or play another set of tennis and know you’ll stay...
- Desktop weather for more than 50,000 locations!
- Get the latest weather conditions, whether you're hitting the slopes, the beach or simply checking the forecast for your commute.