Meinberg NTP Alternatives
Time-Sync is a freeware software to synchronize the time of your system. The features of the software are:
- - Time-Sync is the most popular Windows alternative to Meinberg NTP.
- - Time-Sync is the most popular free alternative to Meinberg NTP.
Chrony is a pair of programs which are used to maintain the accuracy of the system clock on a computer. The two programs are called chronyd and chronyc.
- - Chrony is the most popular Linux alternative to Meinberg NTP.
- - Chrony is the most popular Open Source alternative to Meinberg NTP.
The Network Time Protocol daemon (ntpd) is an operating system daemon program that maintains the system time in synchronization with time servers using the Network Time Protocol (NTP). This package is the official reference implementation of the NTP protocol.
AboutTime is a superior source of time for your computer. As a time client, it will acquire time from the Internet with great accuracy, and as a server it will provide four kinds of time signals to other computers on your local network.
Network Time System is a time sync software package containing NTP Server and NTP client apps for Windows that provides a precise tool for synchronization of all devices on the network with zero configuration installation.
- - Network Time System is the most popular commercial alternative to Meinberg NTP.