SimCity is a series of city-building simulation games, where you are given the task of founding and developing a city, while maintaining the happiness of the citizens and keeping a stable budget.Represent entire series of SimCity games.
- - SimCity is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Megacity.
- - SimCity is the most popular commercial alternative to Megacity.
Citybound is a city building game with a focus on realism, collaborative planning and simulation of microscopic details.
- - Citybound is the most popular Linux alternative to Megacity.
- - Citybound is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Megacity.
GoCity is a groundbreaking new location-based game that lets you build your own city on the map. You can buy real-world roads and grow your city along them. Explore the game world and expand your city to new areas by moving around in the real world.
- - GoCity is the most popular iPad alternative to Megacity.
Lego Loco is a Lego-branded children's virtual world computer game released in 1998. It is a simple open-ended construction game with an emphasis on Rail Transport. The aim of the game is to construct a town in which Lego people can live.Represent entire series of Lego Loco games.
The game (developed by Monte Cristo and originally released on October 2009) offers challenging gameplay about money and space management as well as urban planning. It provides a variety of planning tools and a unicque setup for zoning.