Mac DVDRipper Pro Alternatives
The most popular alternative is File Converter, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to Mac DVDRipper Pro so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac DVDRipper Pro alternatives are Format Factory (Free), MakeMKV (Freemium), DVDShrink (Free) and AnyDVD (Freemium).
- WonderFox DVD Ripper Speedy is a powerful free DVD ripper software which can rip the content of DVDs.Decrypt CSS and Region Code Protections
- It is an all-in-one video converter, can be used to back up DVDs, converter video files and download YouTube Video.
- Free DVD Video Converter can convert video DVDs to video files on your computer:- DVD to AVI;- DVD to MP4;- DVD to iPod and iPhone;- DVD to PSP;
- DVDFab DVD Ripper is DVD ripping software that can rip and convert a DVD to any mainstream audio & video formats for playback on portable and mobile devices, like smart phones, tablets and some game consoles, with fast speed but amazing quality.
- The top-notch multi-track BD/DVD tool which allows users to fully retain all original or multiple subtitles and audio tracks in MKV/AVI/MOV/MP4 keeping Dolby Digital 7.1 channel, thus users can play Blu-ray/DVD with preferred audio/subtitle streams.
- Backup Your DVDs, Convert DVD to any Video/Audio with Amazing output Image & Sound Quality.
- The best DVD tool to backup DVD to mkv/video_ts, directly copy DVD to VOB, fast rip DVD to digital files or devices like iPhone XR/XS (Max), Apple TV 4K, Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 8, etc., editors, players; extract audio; play/edit dvd; make Gif/3D videos.
- dvd::rip is a full featured DVD Ripper GUI for Linux, written in Perl. It features an easy to use, yet powerful interface for ripping DVDs to many formats, including AVI, MKV, etc.
- bitRipper is FREE DVD to AVI software that allows you to back-up your DVDs as AVI files on the hard drive. It can be used for one-click ripping as good as for advanced modes.
- SmartRipper is a freeware software application that can be used to create a copy of a DVD on a hard drive.