MDBG English to Chinese dictionary Alternatives
Lion allows you to send a query to the German-English, -French, -Spanish and -Italian LEO dictionaries (Chinese is currently not supported) with a click of your mouse from almost all MS Windows applications.
- - Lion (LEO dictionary) is the most popular Windows, Android & iPhone alternative to MDBG English to Chinese dictionary.
- - Lion (LEO dictionary) is the most popular free alternative to MDBG English to Chinese dictionary.
Wenlin software makes learning Chinese easier and more interesting, for begining students, life-long speakers, and scholars alike. It combines a comprehensive Chinese dictionary, a Unicode text editor, and flashcards. For MS-Windows and Macintosh.
- - wenlin is the most popular Mac alternative to MDBG English to Chinese dictionary.
Germany’s most-trusted foreign-language dictionary. Includes language-learning materials, definitions, examples, pronunciation tips and a vocabulary trainer.
- - PONS is the most popular Web-based, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to MDBG English to Chinese dictionary.
Advanced English Dictionary is better than other dictionaries, not just because it contains far more words than a conventional paper dictionary, but because it uses a radically new approach to searching for words.
- - Advanced English Dictionary is the most popular commercial alternative to MDBG English to Chinese dictionary.
Advanced English Dictionary Features
Pleco is the ultimate Chinese learning companion - an integrated Chinese English dictionary / document reader / flashcard system with fullscreen handwriting input and live camera-based character lookups, from a company with 15 years' experience making mobile Chinese learning...
Youdao is a search engine released by Chinese internet leviathan, NetEase in 2007. It is the featured search engine of its parent company's web portal, 163.com, and lets users search for web pages, images, news, music, blogs, Chinese-to-English dictionary entries, and more.
Chinese language has and does deserve its notoriety for heartbreaking difficulty. If that wasn’t bad enough, most of the resources available for learning Mandarin Chinese are expensive, and time-consuming.
DimSum: a program designed to help you learn and use Chinese.
Many people have requested versions of the tools on this website that can be run locally. DimSum is the answer to these requests. Im currently integrating most of the tools on the website into one package: DimSum. Ri.
- - DimSum is the most popular Linux alternative to MDBG English to Chinese dictionary.
English Chinese dictionary, help learning Chinese language, Chinese character, and Chinese pinyin. Dictionary with Chinese handwriting recognition, pinyin translation, audio Chinese words pronunciation and mandarin MP3 making.
Syng is a free, open source, cross platform Chinese to English dictionary and study toolset made for the desktop operating systems.
- - Syng is the most popular Open Source alternative to MDBG English to Chinese dictionary.