Access Viewer, read and export Access files
- Paid • Proprietary
What is MDB Explorer?
MDB Explorer is designed for quick and easy viewing of MDB and MDE files without having an Access license. This application can be used to open tables from multiple Access databases, have your table structures shown and described in terms of column and relation.
With MDB Explorer, you can export data into many other formats including SQLite, CSV, TXT, XML, XLS and XLSX. In addition, you can generate SQL files for other popular databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite and SQL Server.
Other helpful features:
- Powerful filtering capabilities
- Sorting and searching functions
- Image viewing and text viewing
- Open and view your files in full screen mode
- Unicode data support
- Create multiple column filters to narrow down search results
Note: MDB Explorer supports Access 97-2003 file formats. It is designed for tables viewing and exporting only; forms, queries, and database modification will not be supported in this program. Access 2007-2013 (.accdb) file format will be available as an in-app purchase.
MDB Explorer Screenshots
MDB Explorer information
- Developer Tools
Recent user activities on MDB Explorer
- sr00 added MDB Explorer as alternative(s) to DbGate
- honyczek added MDB Explorer as alternative(s) to HCL Domino Volt
- honyczek added MDB Explorer as alternative(s) to HCL Volt MX
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review