McMyAdmin is a web interface and administration utility for Minecraft Survival Multiplayer (SMP) servers. It lets you monitor the servers status, chat with users, manage groups and permissions, schedule events, perform updates and more.
Development on McMyAdmin started in October 2010, and it is now the most widely used Minecraft control panel in existance with over 10000 simultanious live servers. It is being offered by more than 20 different game server providers who rely on it to provide their end customers with an easy way to manage their servers without editing configuration files with more providers being added all the time.... More Info »
- Live state tracker to monitor for server crashes and stalls, taking action as necessary.
- Integrated event scheduler to perform automated restarts, backups and much more.
- Built-in backup manager to make sure that you never lose your prized creatons.
- Easy installation and setup. Just unzip and run, no need to configure separate web servers or database systems.
- Simple one-click installations and updates. No need for host intervention to perform upgrades.
- Attractive, standards compliant web interface. Tested on all major browsers.
- Powerful API makes integration with your own applications easy.
- Apply your own branding and style to the panel to maintain brand awareness.
- Compatible with Windows, GNU/Linux and Mac OS
See the feature tour for screenshots and information.