Crafty is a Minecraft Server Wrapper / Controller / Launcher. The purpose of Crafty is to launch a Minecraft server in the background and present a web interface for the admin to use to interact with their server. Crafty is compatible with Windows (7, 8, 10) and Linux / Mac (via Python).
Crafty is coded in Python 3.7 and uses the following technologies:
Tornado webserver used as a backend for the web side.
Argon2 used for password hashing. One of the most secure password hashers around.
SQLite DB used for settings and other data storage.
Adminlte used for web templating.
Font Awesome 4 used for Buttons and other graphical things. More Info »
What do I get?
With Crafty, you get a beautiful dashboard as well as several other views that allow you to gain insight into your server, how it’s performing, as well as ease of maintenance.
Current Features Include:
- Server Dashboard: Cpu, Mem, Disk usage, Players online, and other helpful information
- Server Actions: Start / Stop / Restart your server remotely
- Virtual Console: Need to fire off a command quickly? Type your command and it will instantly be sent to the server.
- Logs: Detailed log review, including an errors / warnings section with line numbers, and easy to use search.
- Backups: Backup your server, as well as download your backups easily via the web.
- Scheduled Tasks: This feature is currently under development. Automatically backup your server, reboot on a schedule, or even send commands on a schedule.
- Easy Configuration: Easy to use configuration pages allow you to change crafty’s and Minecrafts settings.
Crafty supports almost any server out there that runs a jar. Spigot, Bukkit, Paper, Cat server, Vanilla. If it’s a jar, chances are that Crafty will run it.