MB-Ruler helps you to measure distances and angles on the screen and distances on a map.
The set square with integrated protractor is almost transparent, so you can have it on the screen, while you are working with the applications below.
Additionally it has a screen loupe function, a RGB value window and you can place temporary points, lines, rectangles, ellipses, polylines, texts and bitmaps as markers on the screen. More Info »
You need a more enhanced measure solution?
Then have a look a MB-Ruler Pro:
- separate measure window
- 31 measure instruments (circle, ellipse, polygons, distance "point-to-line", rectangle, ...)
- measure in coordinate systems using different units and scales for X any Y axis (linear, logarithmic and inverse)
- export of the measure values to a CSV file
- predefined measure scales
- developer interface for the integration in other applications (remote API)