MarkDeck provides an easy, text-only way to create cool slide decks that are offline and collaboration ready.
- converts markdown to a clean html5 slide deck
- cool looking: based on battle-proven web frameworks, like reveal.js
- no uplink required, neither when authoring, nor presenting:
- no awkward moments during presentation (no "I am still waiting for the Internet, sorry!")
- all batteries included: live renderer, pdf output, asciiart-converter
- text-only, easy syntax: just markdown
- fast-n-easy to write: bring your own editor!
- easy to collaborate-n-reuse: text-only, so bring your own VCS
- eye-candy: supports unicode, emojis, fontawesome, asciiart, math, charts, code highlighting, recorded terminal sessions, ...
- self-documenting documentation slides: see the slide source and the result, side-by-side... More Info »