Make Batch Files Alternatives
The most popular alternative is PuTTY, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to Make Batch Files so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Make Batch Files alternatives are cmder (Free, Open Source), PowerShell (Free, Open Source), KiTTY (Free, Open Source) and Windows Command Prompt (Paid).
- PuTTY is a free and open-source terminal emulator, serial console and network file transfer application.
- Cmder is an open-source replacement for the Windows command-line. It relies on...
- PowerShell (including Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core) is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework.
- Command Prompt, also known as cmd.exe or cmd (after its executable file name), is the command-line interpreter on Windows NT, Windows CE, OS/2 and eComStation operating systems.
- console - This is a modified version of Console 2 for a better experience under Windows Vista/7/8 and a better visual rendering.
- Console is a Windows console window enhancement.
- A command prompt replacement for Windows that arranges command line windows in a graphical, tabbed user interface.
- TCC/LE is a complete CMD replacement, and is compatible with your existing Windows command prompt and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features.
- The most powerful Windows console command line tools and batch scripting solution available.