Lospec Pixel Editor Alternatives
Pixelorama is a free and open source sprite editor, ideal for pixel art. In this page you'll be learning about the latest added features, as well as its features in general. It's made with Godot Engine, using GDScript.
- - Pixelorama is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Lospec Pixel Editor.
- - Pixelorama is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Lospec Pixel Editor.
Aseprite (previously ASE, aka Allegro Sprite Editor) is a program to create animated sprites & pixel art. Sprites are little images that can be used in your website or in a video game. You can draw characters with movement, intros, textures, patterns, backgrounds, logos...
Remember the good old 2D games and their beautiful sprites? With Piskel you can create your own in a few clicks.
- - Piskel is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Lospec Pixel Editor.
Pixen is a pixel art editor designed for working with low-resolution raster art, such as those 8-bit sprites found in old-school video games. With innovative features like a color palette system, patterns, and high-zoom support, Pixen packs all the tools pixel artists need in an...
- - Pixen is the most popular iPad alternative to Lospec Pixel Editor.
Pro Motion is a drawing and animation software for Windows designed similar to the famous Amiga Deluxe Paint (DPaint).
- - Cosmigo Pro Motion is the most popular commercial alternative to Lospec Pixel Editor.
Free Photo Editing Software for PC
PixBuilder Studio is a free image editing software program for digital photo editing, images processing, and resizing. For digital photo editing, you can use its many professional quality functions. PixBuilder Studio allows you to use the foll.
Moai is a spiritual successor to one of the elder gods of pixel editing: Autodesk Animator. Designed to make detailed pixel work easy while preserving many of Animator's unique processes, Moai exists to bridge the old with the new.
Pixilart is your online pixel drawing experience, a friendly & easy interface with a number of cool unique features. From animations to real-time online drawing with others. Create a profile today and start sharing!
Resprite is a powerful 8bit image painter and pixel art studio. It provides a powerful set of pixel art editing tools, an advanced layer and timeline system, and a high-performance rendering engine, which can help you create fascinating pixel art, exquisite spritesheet...
- - Resprite is the most popular iPhone alternative to Lospec Pixel Editor.
Dotpict is a simple, intuitive and effective pixel art editor designed for mobile use.
- - Dotpict is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Lospec Pixel Editor.
Pixel art image editor, created for full keyboard control of image drawing without mouse using. It can be convenient to use it when you place notebook on your knees during travel in public transport (subway, buses, trains).