The most popular alternative is FL Studio. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try GarageBand or AudioTool. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Looplabs so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Looplabs alternatives are Ableton Live (Paid), Logic Pro (Paid), Cubase (Paid) and Studio One (Paid).
- Professional DAW and beat making software covering all aspects of digital audio composition, mastering and editing.
- Live is software for creating musical ideas, turning them into finished songs, and even taking them onto the stage.
- Welcome to the school of rock. A Mac-sized practice space. Your own recording studio.
- Advanced Digital Audio (DAW) and MIDI Workstation with sophisticated tools for songwriting, editing and mixing.
- Definitive desktop DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) for professional mixing, mastering, music production and sound design.
- Collaborate and make music in your browser with a full-featured, modular music studio.
- Full-featured desktop DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) with powerful music composition, mixing and mastering tools.
- Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio—in the studio or in the cloud, from anywhere.
- ACID Pro software is a DAW powerhouse that combines full multitrack recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality for a seamless music-creation...
- Soundation Studio is the free online music making application that gives everyone the opportunity to make music on the internet.