The most popular alternative is Idle - Rent Any Thing. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Daylui.com or My Garage Rentals. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to Loanables so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Loanables alternatives are Fat Lama (Paid), Ruckify (Free), Zilok (Paid) and RentMarket (Free).
- The application allows an individual to list things for rent, allowing other individuals to rent the items by the hour or by the day.
- Daylui is an "Airbnb for everyhing else". It's online rental marketplace, where people can lease their items for others and make extra income. Or rent some great stuff from others!.
- Have unused items? List them for free.
Need something only for a day or two? Rent from a local near you.
- Fat Lama is a fully-insured peer-to-peer rental service. Find and rent almost anything.
- Ruckify is the world’s largest online peer-to-peer rental marketplace, empowering its members to embrace the sharing economy and leave unnecessary purchases behind.
- Zilok is an online service that facilitates rentals among individuals and companies. Rent or rent out anything from cars, tools, equipment and more.
- RentMarket is the fastest way to rent or borrow anything.
Add whatever stuff that you aren't using so often and start making money.
Your stuff can collect dust or money - the choice is yours.