ShareDrop is an HTML5 clone of the Apple AirDrop service. It allows you to transfer files directly between devices, without having to upload them to any server first. It uses WebRTC for secure peer-to-peer file transfer and Firebase for presence management and WebRTC signaling.
Suggest and vote on features
- - ShareDrop is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Liwi.
- - ShareDrop is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Liwi.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in ShareDrop without registration.
- Ad-freeShareDrop doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- End-to-End EncryptionShareDrop has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- LightweightShareDrop consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Privacy focusedShareDrop is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
AirDroid is an intelligent device management platform for remote control, files transfer, managing documents, receiving and sending text, receiving notifications, and even screen mirroring on the computer.
Suggest and vote on features
- - AirDroid is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Liwi.
- Screen SharingYou can use AirDroid to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within AirDroid using IFTTT.
- AirPlay SupportAirDroid can stream or share content to your Mac, Apple TV, or compatible smart TV.
- Unattended AccessAirDroid can access a computer even when no one’s being physically present at the remote end.
A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- - Send Anywhere is the most popular Linux, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Liwi.
SHAREit - An inter-phone transmission tool that has zero network traffic; Works even without internet connection and 60x faster than Bluetooth.Suggest and vote on features
FileTransfer allows you to securely share files up to 6GB with your family, co-workers or friends for free. Files stay uploaded for 3 weeks.Suggest and vote on features
AirDrop is the simplest way to send files wirelessly to anyone around you. To share a file, simply drag it onto a person’s contact photo. Your Mac verifies that you want to send the file, then sends a request to the recipient.Suggest and vote on features
OpenDrop is a command-line tool that allows sharing files between devices directly over Wi-Fi. Its unique feature is that it is protocol-compatible with Apple AirDrop which allows to share files with Apple devices running iOS and macOS.OpenDrop has no features, suggest some!
File transfer of any size and any type. Wireless fire transfer, no need of internet mobile data. Transfer speed 50 times faster than Bluetooth. Simple UI and easy unlimited data transfer.Suggest and vote on features
MoboPlay lets you manage Android/iOS devices from computer or the files manager. This powerful multi-files manager is going to make it much easier than ever to manage your devices. You can now backup, restore, manage your files, apps, ringtone, wallpaper, music, images and even...Suggest and vote on features
With Roamit, you can send the webpage you're reading, or something that's on your clipboard, to your PC, mobile or even your Xbox¹, it'll open immediately. Furthermore, you can transfer your photos and files² as fast as possible, via local Wi-Fi network.Suggest and vote on features
Sweech allows you to exchange files easily with any computer, tablet or smartphone. You no longer need any cable or other app, Sweech takes care of everything !Suggest and vote on features