What is LiveUSB Install?
With LiveUSB Install you can effortlessly install various Linux distributions on your thumbdrive.
This way, you can always carry your favourite distro in your pocket – on your bootable thumb drive!
- install hundreds of Linux distributions – full listing
- automatically download distributions from Internet – no need to download the ISO-image yourself!
- multiplatform – runs on Linux AND Windows
- created entirely with Free Software tools – Python, GTK, GIMP, Inkscape
- create “persistent” installs of Ubuntu and Debian-based distributions (so your documents are not lost after you reboot the thumb drive)
- can format flash drives bigger than 32GB
The project seems to be discontinued or abandoned.
The installer integrates outdated Linux distributions, like Linux Mint 17.1, Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Lubuntu 14.10
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Said about LiveUSB Install as an alternative
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about LiveUSB Install, and it has gotten 20 likes
- Open Source and Free product.
- 33 alternatives listed
Popular alternativesView all
Recent user activities on LiveUSB Install
- liked LiveUSB Install3 months ago