Flyway is an open-source database migration tool. It strongly favors simplicity and convention over configuration.
- - flyway is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Liquibase.
- - flyway is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Liquibase.
Bytebase is an open source, self-hosted, web-based, zero-config, dependency-free database schema change and version control management tool for Developers and DBAs.
- - Bytebase is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Liquibase.
Free and open source schema versioning and migration tool made with .NET Core. Plain SQL, arrange versions in ordinary folders and seed your data from CSV via stand-alone CLI (no CLR needed), Azure Pipelines, Docker or ASP.NET Core code.
Evolve - Database migration tool for .NET and .NET Core projects. Inspired by Flyway.
Source control schemas and reference data, roll back changes, and maintain the referential integrity of your database. Solve other database challenges like deploying without losing data.
- - SQL Source Control is the most popular commercial alternative to Liquibase.
Database version control.
- - dbv is the most popular Web-based alternative to Liquibase.
The website is offline and the git repository https://github.com/victorstanciu/dbv was archived in October 2022.