Lingolia AlternativesLanguage Learning Tools and other similar apps like Lingolia
Join over 300 million learners on Duolingo, the most popular way to learn languages! It’s free, fun and effective. The secret? Duolingo feels like a game and makes sure you stay motivated.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Duolingo is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Lingolia.
- - Duolingo is the most popular free alternative to Lingolia.
- GamificationDuolingo makes use of game-design elements such as point scoring, competition, achievements, etc.
- CrowdsourcedDuolingo uses suggestions, information, etc., from a large group of people to improve the quality of the content.
- RemindersDuolingo allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- Dark ModeDuolingo supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
I kinda like languages is website with free online introductory and basic language courses of different languages of the world. The courses are made by volunteers and the website is targeted for people who want to learn many languages.I Kinda Like Languages has no features, suggest some!
People who are learning a new language is the most struggling practice to speak in proper pronunciation. There are fascinating Nativeway which is just focusing on pronunciation practise based service with AI technologies > nativeway.app.Nativeway has no features, suggest some!
Instead of wasting time on an addictive game, why not learn a language using an addictive game? This is the first ever app to learn Spanish that is an actual video game designed more for teens & adults and for beginners to advanced speakers.LangLandia has no features, suggest some!