Lingo Games - Learn English Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Duolingo, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to Lingo Games - Learn English so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Lingo Games - Learn English alternatives are Memrise (Freemium), Rosetta Stone (Paid), Drops (Freemium) and Lingvist (Freemium).
- Learn languages by playing a game. It's 100% free, fun, and scientifically proven to work.
- Learn a new language with games, humorous chatbots and over 30,000 native speaker videos.
- Learn a new language intuitively with Rosetta Stone, the most trusted name in language learning.
- Word by word, Drops helps you learn new vocabulary through fun, fast-paced games with simple mnemonic images in just 5 minutes a day.
- A simple, addictive, and fast way to learn languages. Join today and try our world-leading scientific approach.
- Babbel is the new way to learn a foreign language. The comprehensive learning system combines effective education methods with state-of-the-art technology.
- Pimsleur Unlimited combines the interactivity of software-based learning tools with the convenience and power of the portable Pimsleur Method
- Beelinguapp shows the exact same text in two languages; side by side. At the same time, it is an audiobook, and with its unique karaoke reading you follow the audio in the text on both sides.
- Lingualia is a revolutionary new way to learn languages which learns from you and adapts the course to your needs.
- Ichimono is a flashcard platform and a game for learning vocabulary and more in a fun and interesting way.