LightProxy is described as 'Cross platform Web debugging proxy' and is an app in the Development category. There are five alternatives to LightProxy for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The best alternative is Fiddler, which is free. Other great apps like LightProxy are mitmproxy (Free, Open Source), Charles (Paid), HTTP Debugger (Paid) and HttpFox (Free).
- 5 alternatives
- Fiddler is a Web Debugging Proxy which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet.
- mitmproxy is an SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP. It provides a console interface that allows traffic flows to be inspected and edited on the fly.
- Free • Open Source
- Reverse proxy and HTTP proxy and monitor that displays all HTTP(S) traffic to/from your computer.
- HTTP Debugger Pro - A Professional HTTP Sniffer and Analyzer for Developers
- HttpFox monitors and analyzes all incoming and outgoing HTTP traffic between the browser and the web servers.