Lektor AlternativesCMS Tools and other similar apps like Lektor
Static site generator, written in Python, that requires no database or server-side logic
- - Pelican is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Lektor.
- - Pelican is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Lektor.
Moopato Website Builder is an Offline Content Management System (CMS). It runs on your local machine and not on a server. You create your content locally, build the whole site with the push of a button and then you can upload it to your hosting provider.
- - Moopato Website Builder is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Lektor.
Mavo helps you turn your static HTML into reactive web applications without a single line of programming code and no server backend. Mavo extends the syntax of HTML to describe Web applications that manage, store, and transform data.
- - Mavo is the most popular Web-based alternative to Lektor.
More than 25.000 businesses use DatoCMS to create online content at scale from a central hub and distribute it via API. Empower every member of your team with an end-to-end solution for businesses that create and distribute content to websites and other digital experiences at...
A content management system (CMS) lets non-technical users update their website content without learning any HTML or programming. With CMS Builder, you create your own customized CMS in minutes, even if youve never installed a web script before.
- - CMS Builder is the most popular commercial alternative to Lektor.
CMS Builder Features
Agit CMS is a multi-platform desktop application built on top of Electron, which works as a frontend interface for any static site generator, like Hugo and Jekyll.