Web-based time management tool that tracks the activities and duration of a user's computer usage.
- - RescueTime is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to LeechBlock.
- - RescueTime is the most popular commercial alternative to LeechBlock.
Forest is an app to help you stay focused on your work. Whenever you want to concentrate, you can plant a seed in Forest. In the next 30 minutes, this small seed will gradually grow into a big tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation and leave this app to check...
- - Forest is the most popular iPhone alternative to LeechBlock.
Pluckeye is a filter that bolsters self-control on the Internet.
- - Plucky is the most popular Linux alternative to LeechBlock.
The easiest way to track your time - effortless, reliable and in real-time. Understand and improve how you work and increase your productivity!
timeBuzzer helps people record their time across projects in real time with the help of a PHYSICAL button.
- - timeBuzzer is the most popular SaaS alternative to LeechBlock.
– Display reliable app usage statistics from up to ten days before the app was installed
- - usageDirect is the most popular Open Source alternative to LeechBlock.
SaveMyTime logs online and offline activities. It takes advantage of nasty habit humans have – we unlock our phones about 120 times a day, every few minutes. SaveMyTime replaces standard lock screen and ask “What have you been doing since you last checked your phone?
Stay focused helps you focus by restricting the daily usage of selected apps to the selected time. Spending too much of time Social Networking or Messaging Apps? Focus it and it will help you reduce the usage.
A procrastination tracker that will randomly ask if you're procrastinating or not.
- - Don't Waste Today! is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to LeechBlock.
Android: Asks if you really want to use an app (e.g. YouTube) and/or if you really want to use your phone Windows: Press Hotkeys to take (forced) breaks and/or enter an intention each time you use your computer and get reminded of it!
Unplug yourself in a hyperconnected world.
Smartphone addicted? Heavy app user? Need more control over your apps? AppDetox helps you to calm down your mobile app usage, and take a digital detox. You are able to set your own rules for your apps to detox from some heavy usage and stop procrastinating.
Every time you viol.
Comments about AppDetox as a Alternative to LeechBlock
You can set time limits like 10 min per hour for any individual app0